The extravagance of the Nordland impresses me again and again. On the first trip, the goal was to reach the northernmost train station in Norway. It is definitely in Bodø terminus.An unforgettable experience the midnight sun this summer!
Hoping to see the Northern Lights, I landed again in Bodø that January and drove from there to Saltstraumen.Allow yourself a few minutes for the slide show and let yourself be surprised.
A time lapse project that I started about two years agoand that has now more or less come to a completion
- Natur- und Vogelschutzverein Amriswil und Umgebung
- Gebrüder Früh - Obstkulturen - Baumschulen - Altnau
- Soller Garten AG - Amriswil
- Irish Eyes Pub in Amriswil
- Caprina - Biohof in Steinebrunn
- Di chli Galerie - Marianna Carruzzo-Dünnenberger
- Fotografie Barbara Weber
- Seehas-Design Plotterdateien Grafik Illustration